Detroit Huafone Technology LLC warrants that its drive thru product line will be free from defects in material and manufacture for the period indicated below from the date of shipment to purchaser by Detroit Huafone Technology or its authorized dealer. If the Detroit Huafone Technology product does not conform to this warranty, the sole and exclusive remedy is, at Detroit Huafone Technology’s option, repair or replacement of the Detroit Huafone Technology product or refund of the purchase price. NEITHER DETROIT HUAFONE TECHNOLOGY NOR YOUR RETAIL DEALER OR SELLING DISTRIBUTOR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMMERCIAL LOSS, INCIDENTAL EXPENSES, LOSS OF TIME, OR INCONVENIENCE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PRACTICAL PURPOSE.
This warranty does not cover:
- Repair or replacement of existing cable or wiring
- Product failure caused by misuse, abuse, accident or neglect, improper installation or operation, improper storage, or unapproved modifications
- Detroit Huafone Technology products that are installed or serviced by a non-Detroit Huafone Technology authorized party.
- Products which have not been charged for six (6) months. If the battery in a product has not been charged for a period of six (6) months, the product might not function or regain its full potential and long-term performance. Detroit Huafone Technology does not offer any warranty for such performance. It is the owner’s responsibility to operate and care for the products in accordance with the instructions and specifications supplied with the products. Repairs resulting from failure to do so are not covered by the Warranty.
- Other acts which are not the fault of Detroit Huafone Technology.
- Specifically exempt from warranty are limited-life consumable components subject to normal wear and tear, such as microphone windscreens, ear cushions, modular plugs, ear tips, ear hooks, decorative finishes, batteries, and other accessories including all foam products.
- The Warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number, date code label, and/or product label has been altered or removed from the products.
- Non-Detroit Huafone Technology products or accessories or any damage to Detroit Huafone Technology products caused by such non-Detroit Huafone Technology products or accessories.
- In no event will Detroit Huafone Technology be liable for incidental or consequential damages or the loss of profits arising from the use or inability to use any Detroit Huafone Technology products or from accidents or acts of god.
- Activities that cause power spikes or similar results can impact the performance and life any electronic devices. These results of situations are not considered a result of any manufacturer’s defects and therefore not covered as part of the Warranty. We do recommend you consider purchasing a quality power conditioning/surge protection unit for your system as well as any other key electronic devices in your stores to help mitigate any risk should such a situation occur.
The Warranty sets forth the extent and limit of Detroit Huafone Technology’s obligations towards the end-user of the products except as modified by applicable Law. DETROIT HUAFONE TECHNOLOGY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO DETROIT HUAFONE TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH ABOVE.
|Headsets and Base Station||12 months|
|Batteries and Battery Charger||12 months|
|Speaker, Microphone, Cable||12 months|
|Consumable items (ear cushions)||Not Warranted|
|Out of Warranty Repair / Service Parts||6 months|
NOTE. The Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. The Warranty does not affect your statutory legal rights under your applicable national or local laws.